With the help of sales productivity tools, sales professionals can easily manage their sale targets and all the tasks and processes that go along with it.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
They can effectively prepare sales plans and strategies, schedule sales activities, engage with new and potential clients, maintain customer records easily, and handle customer complaints.
If you’re looking for a tool that can improve the efficiency and the productivity of your salespeople, have a look at our list of the top sales productivity tools.
The primary purpose of InsideView is to manage the quality of your data. This tool helps you find relevant data that you can then add to your workflow. It also helps you understand your best customers and presents you with successful marketing strategies to grab their attention.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
This sales productivity tool enables you to follow the right leads and create effective sales campaigns. Plus, when you use this tool, you’re able to focus more on selling rather than the tedious job of researching.
- Offers go-to-market planning
- Tracks and optimizes your performance
- Eliminates unnecessary data
- Helps sellers connect with buyers on social media platforms
Salesmate is one of the most effective sales productivity tools for small and large businesses. It is a budget-friendly tool that helps businesses manage a wide variety of sales-related tasks. This includes time-consuming activities like deal management, contact management, sales automation, data entry automation, etc. This software also provides expert sales management tips that can help you stay on top of your game.
- Helps accelerate sales
- Ensures smart productivity
- Helps businesses gain visibility
- Affordable subscription plans
- Offers a free trial so businesses can decide whether the product is right for them or not
FirstRain aims to provide businesses with practical insights using sales intelligence. This helps you make informed decisions related to your business. You learn about tactics that can help you increase customer engagement and sales revenue. This tool also keeps you posted on the latest marketing trends. In this way, you’re able to develop a deep understanding of the risks involved in your business and discover ways to defend against them.
- Provides game-changing insights on customers, completions, markets, and business strategies
- Updates users on the latest marketing trends
- Facilitates sales campaigns
- FirstRain has a mobile application but can be used online as well
SalesLoft is a sales engagement tool that helps businesses process, manage, and optimize the ways that sellers interact with their buyers. The tool creates email templates that make the process of writing and sending emails easier. It also personalizes the communication between sellers and buyers via phone or emails. The best of all is its “track engagement” feature, which helps businesses gauge the success of sales activities.
- Provides strategies to engage customers
- Drives maximum revenue growth
- Builds a more consistent and efficient sales processes
- Optimizes overall sales performance
- Developed for both small and large enterprises
Staying in touch with your customers becomes extremely difficult when you’re not sure of your buyer’s availability. This becomes even worse when your customers are in a completely different time zone. However, this problem can be resolved if you use Calendly. Calendly books, manages, and schedules meetings with your clients with the help of a calendar. This calendar is also visible to the other party so that you both can be on the same page!
- Easy to set up and use
- Eliminates the need for back-and-forth emails
- Prepares and manages a calendar according to your availability preferences
- Comes with time zone Intelligence
Zoom aims to provide businesses with an efficient and consistent sales experience. It has terrific features like online meetings, video webinars, conference rooms, and business IMs. With the help of these and many more features, you can improve your engagement with new and loyal customers. As sales productivity tools go, this one is well-loved by its users, as is made clear by the abundance of positive reviews that it’s gotten from satisfied customers.
- Easy to use and easy to scale as well
- Enhances communication between salespeople and clients
- Available at a reasonable price
Zoominfo offers effective sales solutions, marketing solutions, and enterprise solutions to salespeople. It takes care of all their basic and advanced sales needs, such as planning, optimizing and analyzing data, evaluating revenue growth, etc. This software also provides cohesive go-to-marketing strategies to attract more customers. These marketing solutions are easy to integrate into existing workflows and can help increase productivity and revenue.
You can use this tool to understand your customers, deal with them more effectively, impress them like never before, and take your business to a whole new level.
- Creates cohesive go-to marketing strategies
- Caters to all sales needs and requirements
- Customizes solutions to your specific sales needs
- Offers solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Three pricing packages – professional, advanced, and elite
Clari not only increases sales productivity; it also makes use of artificial intelligence to improve forecast accuracy. Using this sales productivity tool, you can identify potential risks and their solutions and predict outcomes. This helps you prepare and manage your pipeline better.
- Offers sales insights to plan and execute sales work
- Uses data science and machine learning to optimize a business’ sales processes
- Keeps track of deal records and prevents them from getting lost
- Enhances team communication
- Identifies marketing trends
The key role of a salesperson is to keep their clients engaged. However, when there are a lot of incoming calls and email traffic, communicating with customers becomes quite a challenge. That’s when Highrise comes in handy. It helps make the interactions between sellers and buyers fast and effective. It also manages tasks by setting reminders so that sales reps can finish their tasks on time.
- Enhances the communication between sellers and buyers
- Improves the end-user experience
- Sets reminders
- Keeps track of shared info about contacts, emails, etc
Marketed as a sales performance platform, LevelEleven helps businesses increase their sales productivity with real-time visibility. It observes and analyzes sales processes as they occur. This allows you to keep track of your day-to-day activities. Plus, instant visibility also gives you a brief idea of your progress and goals.
With this software, you can build useful campaigns and boost your company’s growth. You can also compare your overall performance with your peers and competitors.
- Provides historical and current trends, performance evaluation data, and peer comparison
- Helps businesses build marketing campaigns
- Provides deep, accurate sales insights
- The software can be used to train salespeople
Repsly is designed specifically for on-field sales reps. With the Repsly mobile app, salespeople are only a few taps away from accessing their customers’ data, profiles, and other key details. This software controls and manages a sales team’s daily activities.
Additionally, it offers useful tools that are needed in the field. This enhances the team’s performance as every member can perform better and can complete their tasks a lot quicker.
- Improves brand visibility
- Collects and organizes data
- Builds accountability
- Increases sales
ConnectAndSell aims to eliminate any unsolicited barriers that may arise between sales reps and dialers. These hurdles may include voicemails, gatekeepers, phone directories, etc. Designed using top-class technology and human intelligence, ConnectAndSell makes the communication process smooth and fast. It also enables a quicker response time, which is usually less than 5 minutes! This saves time and improves efficiency.
- Improves the response time by auto-dialing
- Prepares a call list
- Enhances communication with the 3-way conference option
- Transfers calls within seconds
OnePageCRM increases productivity by streamlining your sales pipeline and managing contacts. “The power of next action” lies in its ability to eliminate bottlenecks so that you can perform your tasks with ease. This software helps turn daily activities into proper to-do lists to avoid the clutter.
- Provides salespeople with insights into their daily sales activities
- Enables a continuous workflow
- Manages and organizes contacts by phone numbers and email addresses
- Predicts future growth
- Generates leads from Gmail, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
DocuSign assists sales teams in terms of how they interact with their clients. It does so by taking the tedious task of creating manual contracts off your shoulders. When your client needs to sign a contract, the automated workflow presents a virtual contract instantly. This gets the task done quicker than ever.
DocuSign also helps manage customer information, supports sales management, incorporates social media, and facilitates communication among team members.
- Facilitates a satisfying customer experience
- Saves time by creating and designing manual contracts
- Keeps track of the status of different contracts
According to research by HubSpot, the average salesperson spends 17% of their time performing the tedious task of data entry. AirCall can greatly help salespeople deal with this time-suck. The software enables streamlined dialing, call recording, and CRM integration. Sales reps can also import phone numbers into the CRM for instant dial-up. They can also use this software to check for unknown numbers.
- Integrates with CRM systems
- Tracks progress
- Promotes smarter sales
- Builds better communication
EchoSign promotes a paperless system by digitizing the various sales processes. Now known as Adobe Sign, the software handles everything from documentation to signatures to everything else – every sales task is done electronically. This makes the sale processes simple and stress-free.
- Digitally routes and tracks documents
- Enables digital signatures
- Convenient and reliable
- Promotes a modern signing procedure
HelloSign is a web interface that deals with sale processes online. Its primary aim is to sign documents, send contracts, and collect signatures electronically. This task is done instantly and saves a lot of your time.
- Gets work done faster via eSignatures
- Sales contracts are drawn up in seconds
Dealing with contracts and payments is quite a time-consuming activity. However, Sertifi makes it a breeze. It brings payments and agreements into one platform, which saves your time and enhances the security aspect of these contracts and payments.
- Manages workflows
- You’re able to select from 300 file types
- The software allows you to reach agreements with your clients quickly and securely
- Eliminates the need for back and forth emails
Dedicated entirely to Salesforce, Fastcall is one of those sales productivity tools that enable inbound and outbound phone calls. It also promotes sales and marketing alignment for the success of a company.
- Comes with a Salesforce app
- You can receive and send instant notifications via emails or through phone numbers
- The software makes it easy to record calls
- Tracks progress against preset goals
- Call transferring is made easy and efficient
Five9 prioritizes its customers. It helps increase productivity by optimizing dialing and calling and enhancing the overall customer experience. If you want to build a strong contact center, Five9 is the way to go.
- Optimizes contact operations
- Integrates additional business apps
- Adds contact center locations
Formerly known as InsideSales, Xant uses Artificial Intelligence and real-time data to transform sales engagement. It offers time-saving tools that increase your team’s productivity. It also provides you with a deep understanding of what’s working and what needs to be optimized to enhance your brand’s visibility.
- Data dashboards identify current market trends
- Allows sales teams to focus on the right activities
- Optimizes engagement with clients
- Inbuilt native gamification
- Provides real-time rep performance and activities
Yesware allows your sales reps to stay in touch with their customers on a consistent basis. It helps them close deals using various email platforms such as Gmail, Outlook, etc. With this software, sales reps know when their emails have been opened and read. They’ll even know what device was used to access the email. Through this feature, salespeople get to know who is interested in working with them. The instant connectivity that this tool provides is unmatched by any other sales productivity tool.
- Time-saving inbox tools
- Enables data-driven decisions
- Encourages proactive engagement with clients
- Allows salespeople to close more deals
23. Inside Sales Box
Generally, sales reps need to do a lot of manual work, such as keeping a record of accounts, transactions, and day-to-day activities. With Inside Sales Box, sales reps don’t have to perform any of these tasks manually. Additionally, your sales reps will have the benefit of connecting with their new and loyal prospects in real-time.
- Gives real-time notifications
- Supremely compatible
- Allows sales reps to create a bucket list
As the name suggests, Proposify helps you make the best proposals to win your customers over. The software creates unique, enticing proposals to please every kind of client. If the other party likes the proposal, they can sign it right away, electronically.
- The software introduces a modern way to create, send, and e-sign proposals
- It allows you to create winning contracts and agreements
- Closes more deals than any of the other sales productivity tools on the market
25. Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight allows you to track emails, schedule meetings, set follow-ups, and lots more, right from your inbox. This software is apt for those who deal with their prospects via emails, especially through Gmail.
- Keeps track of attachments and follow-ups
- Promotes Salesforce sync
- Allows you to schedule meetings
- Offers email templates
Marketo is designed by marketers for marketers. It shares ideas and practices that help solve various marketing needs. With its expert advice and support, you can greatly expand your customer base.
- You can integrate the software with your CRM
- Streamlines interactions with clients
- Gives real-time notifications and reminders
- Helps with digital marketing
GoToMeeting is an online space where sales reps can engage and collaborate with their prospects in real-time. The software records online meetings and enables collaboration through video conferences.
- GoToMeeting provides conference room solutions
- It allows sales reps to close deals in real-time
- Secure online meetings
- Crystal-clear calls
iMeet is a browser-based software that allows sales reps to engage with their prospects via high-quality video and audio. The uninterrupted interaction helps build solid relationships between both parties.
- Amazing built-in features like note-taking, instant chat, file sharing, etc
- Enables virtual meetings in high definition
- Automates and streamlines workflows
- Tracks projects and generates reports on the status of these projects
Join.me is an online tool that allows salespeople to collaborate and deal with prospects. It helps connect millions of prospects worldwide in a matter of seconds. You can have online meetings from any part of the world via online chat, email, or via phone call.
- Sets up and records meetings
- Integrates with Salesforce
- Personalized chats and videos
- One-click screen sharing
- High-quality audio
RingCentral authorizes your sales reps to serve their prospects with cloud-based phone calls, group messaging, video conferencing, and contact centers. It’s effective for both small businesses and large enterprises.
- The software allows you to engage with team members and customers with audio/video conferencing and online meetings
- You can manage your workflow from any device
- Offers a user-friendly web interface
- Excellent quality calls and videos
Skype is one of the most popular telecommunication tools on the market today. It allows you to have high-quality video chats and calls from any device, be it a smartphone or laptop. It enables you to increase your productivity by allowing you to communicate with your team members and clients, no matter where they are in the world.
- Send and receive files and images of all sizes
- Personalize your ID
- Facilitates a click-to-call feature
With UberConference, your sales team can enjoy stress-free conference calling with their clients. This modern, cloud-based platform allows salespeople to contact their clients through instant messaging and conduct their dealings online.
- Enables video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- No PINs required
- Built-in AI technology
TimeTrade helps salespeople build connections with online customers. This, in turn, leads to a long-lasting customer base. It aims to personalize salespeople’s communication with their customers. The software promises a 150% return on investment, a 15% boost in store traffic, a 90% improved show rate, and a 90% growth in appointment schedules.
- The software offers one-step scheduling
- It integrates with Salesforce
- It’s a great tool for small and medium businesses
ClinchPad is a productivity tool for small teams that want to become more organized and efficient. It helps streamline their projects and minimizes blockages. ClinchPad also allows users to focus on converting leads into deals. In this way, they’re able to increase revenue.
- Allows businesses to increase their project margins by becoming more efficient and organized
- Keeps track of day-to-day activities
- Uses a modern user Interface
- Provides a clutter-free CRM
Pipedrive is a sales pipeline management software that manages leads and deals, tracks communications, and automates a company’s workflow. This sales productivity tool also provides deep insights and reports that help you assess and improve your team’s performance against set goals.
- Handles leads and deals
- Tracks calls, emails, and contacts
- Eliminates legwork
- Offers easy access to sales management features
Insightly is a modern customer relationship platform that prioritizes your customers. It helps your business grow by enhancing the interaction with your prospects and loyal customers. Insightly successfully does so by engaging your clients with enticing deals, fulfilling their demands, and providing them with whatever they want.
- Automates pipelines for streamlined engagement
- Creates and analyzes workflows and goals respectively
- Can be integrated with social media
SalesSeek is a business platform that manages your sales, marketing, and daily workflows. The marketing dashboard gives daily insights and reports that help you visualize your work quality, contribution, and overall revenue.
- Using Sales Funnel Management, the tool is able to track business deals
- Enables contact management
- Email marketing and marketing automation tool
- Can be integrated with social media tools
- Provides actionable insights
Tracks is a sales management tool that handles your sales pipelines. It does so by removing unnecessary data and streamlining important projects. If tension-free sales management and marketing are what you’re looking for, then Tracks is just the sales productivity tool for you.
- Keeps track of your project workflow
- Promotes efficient and organized sales
- Instant notification about the various dealings you’re engaged in
- Drag & drop functionality
SmartSheet empowers all kinds of businesses to be more organized, move rapidly, and grow exponentially. It seamlessly connects you with innovative tools to build a prosperous platform where all users can come together and engage in doing business. SmartSheet builds processes that get work done in less time. It also provides insights that promote improvement and growth.
- Manage workflows easily with the help of this sales productivity tool
- Set reminders and receive notifications
- The deep reporting features allow for a better understanding of the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Improves sales activities
- Enhances team collaboration
FullContact is a contact management tool that resolves communication issues. It aims to deliver excellent customer experience by keeping a business’ contact lists organized, up-to-date, and safe. It also offers a wide variety of effective tools to enhance your relationships with your prospects, customers, and team members.
- Integrates with social tools
- Keeps a record of your relationship graph
- Enhances customer networking
- Reliable and secure
41. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
The LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers a solution for everyone – sales professionals, sales teams, and small, medium, and large enterprises. It helps you interact with the right customers, offers profound insights, and helps you build long-lasting relationships with your clients.
- CRM integration
- Improves pipeline collaboration
- Provides relevant insights into how you can build stronger relationships with your clients
- Allows you to reach millions of members on LinkedIn
- Offers PointDrive Presentations
Salesvue is a multifunctional platform that offers solutions for several issues. It automates manual data entry, which helps sales reps get done with their daily work a lot faster. In this way, it improves your sales efficiency and productivity. The software also offers tools that help you read reports and analytics, giving you insights into your on-going activities and progress.
- Offers data security
- Actionable data and analytics
- Workflow and marketing automation
- Increases efficiency and productivity
Zendesk is a customer interface software that aims to connect you with your customers on any channel. Whether you want to interact with your customers via chat, phone, email, or social media platforms, Zendesk ensures that you’re able to communicate with them without any difficulty.
- Live chat and messaging
- Supports an integrated customer base
- Improves the workflow of an organization
- Designed for businesses of all sizes
SugarCRM is a CRM-based tool that offers the most affordable yet the most modern CRM software on the market. This software boosts customer experience and interactions like no other software can. Additionally, it has marketing automation solutions that help improve your marketing strategies and expand your customer base.
- Provides marketing trends and strategies
- The software helps build meaningful and long-lasting customer relationships
- Supports customer needs
- Empowers sales services
Sellsy is CRM software that enables you to connect with your prospects effortlessly. It provides your team with a wide range of tools to turn your prospects into devoted buyers. Sales productivity tools are used to automate the most tedious, manual tasks. When you use Sellsy, you won’t feel the need to engage in manual operations.
The software supports e-signatures, which means that signing an agreement won’t require a pen and paper. It can be quickly done via virtual means.
- Boosts efficiency and productivity with task management tools
- Supports electronic signatures and online payments
- Tracks and scores your leads
- The CRM saves time and effort
46. Sage CRM
Sage CRM is a tool that helps all types of businesses by providing them with insights that bring a positive change in the way they work. It creates engaging marketing campaigns that help accelerate the growth of a business’ sales. The software outperforms its competitors by providing world-class customer service.
- Integrated with a CRM
- Provides reliable insights
- The software allows salespeople to collaborate effectively with customers and team members
- Enables effective marketing practices
- Improves the customer experience
47. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Also known as HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM has free tools that can make your sales job a lot easier. It provides detailed insights into sales activities, performance, and overall productivity. Based on the deep analysis that this software provides, you can coach your team to improve and achieve success. The software also enables you to track deals and manage your pipeline effectively.
- Offers time-saving tools
- Provides company insights
- Tracks and records dealings
- Allows you to effectively manage your pipeline
- Enhances sales activities
UpLead is a sales intelligence tool that strictly focuses on lead generation. It accomplishes this by driving potential leads swiftly to the pipeline, segments them, and streamlines their activities. UpLead also comes with a client-profiling system that helps save time by automatically generating leads lists.
- The software makes it easy to find and connect with qualified prospects
- It allows marketers to build a targeted list
- Generates high-quality data
- Has an incredible sales intelligence tool
Octoparse is a cloud-based platform that uses web data to enhance marketing strategies and improve sales performance. The software is dedicated to generating leads and creating instant sales lists. Octoparse also offers innovative tools that help companies track their daily performance.
- The software allows you to track and monitor performance
- Automatic IP rotation
- Enables users to scrape web data with ease
- Point-and-click interface
- Cloud extraction
Clearbit is a lead-enriching company that locates ideal prospects within minutes. This prevents sales reps from having to scrounge the web for hours to search for new leads.
- Builds pipeline
- Finds prospects for you
- Increases team productivity
- Automates outbound lead finding
51. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts offers the best user interface in the entire world. It allows up to 25 participants to make free video calls from any browser. In this way, you can connect with your prospects, customers, and team members wherever they are in the world. You can also access stored files instantly, create new projects, and manage your data and devices easily.
- Advanced admin control
- Device and user management
- Unlimited storage
- Easy access to data
- 24/7 live support
In this article, we’ve discussed the best of the best sales productivity tools that you can use to enhance your sales processes and lead generation. When you choose a productivity tool, always consider your current situation and see which type of tool will benefit you the most.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -